The Data Controller is Studio Tosi in the person of Prof. Avv. Loris Tosi, with a professional office in 30172 Venice – Mestre, Via Torino n. 151 / A, VAT number 03171850278, hereinafter “the Data Controller”.
Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow:
- store the preferences entered;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by studiotosi.com to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of Cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Studiotosi.com will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the activity of the user and how it arrived on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as: visited pages, time spent, origins of traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or to use third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Studiotosi.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
Last update 18/06/2019
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
If you wish to investigate the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Right of the interested party
The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
The Studio Tosi website therefore intends to inform the user about its existence:
– the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed;
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Transfer from to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. Of the EU Regulation.
Data security provided
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Changes to this document
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
The document was updated on 06/18/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.